Monday, December 13, 2010

85, Worgen and loving it

Serebihm is now officially a Worgen and all I can say is, THIS IS THE BEST ALLIANCE RACE!! PERIOD!. I love everything about Worgens. Useful racials, great animations and they occasionally do a back-flip when they jump!It took me about 2 days to get to 85, and I am now heavy into high-level normal and heroic dungeons. Unfortunately, Serebihm's professions had to take a backseat as they are both crafting professions, but I'll get around to it, when the material prices settle down. I love the new zones, especially Uldum, and Vashj'ir is very original. Dungeon wise, they are very well designed environments, and, thank god, challenging. I think I am really going to enjoy this expansion and hope you guys do to. More posts and Cataclysm guides are in the works, so check back often.

Keep on hunting,

For Gilneas,

Serebihm

1 comment:

  1. I've been taking my time in leveling, just hitting 84 last night on my Shaman (my Hunter is still at 80). I have been spending a lot of time working on my professions however (Mining and Jewelcrafting, the former is maxed and JC is just over 500).
    I've only done the Vortex Pinnacle thus far and quite enjoyed it. As a Shaman I actually get to make use of my CC abilities, Hex and Bind Elemental, so that's very rewarding.

    I also took the time to play a Goblin through the starter zones and had the most fun there I've had in WoW in a long time. Blizzard really out-did themselves with that content.

    I'm not sure I'll be playing my Hunter for quite some time. The Shaman is, by comparison, so much more rewarding to the point where I can't really bear playing my Hunter now. The class changes made it so boring. Functional, but boring. Moving from Mana to Focus was the right decision, but the path they took with it was not, specifically with regards to the regen mechanic, Steady Shot. Just watching a Focus bar and regenning via Steady is not fun, the abilities are boring, the class has lost it's spark, I think. Development on the Focus system could have been made a lot more dynamic and interesting. They should have looked at how LOTRO does their Hunters for inspiration, that would have worked out better.

    ReplyDelete